Friday 26 October 2012

the new bathroom: part four

I first posted about the redecoration of our bathroom back in July, and at that time we were already several months into the project. Three months later and well, we're finally there! The beautiful wallpaper is from Trustworth Studios - the design is called Apothecary's Garden, and is a reproduction of a pattern by C.F.A Voysey. There are just three things left on the shopping list: a showstopper of a mirror, a Persian rug, and ferns. Lots of ferns.

6 comments:

  1. Love the wallpaper! Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you did it, especially the wallpaper detail - looks amazing! I'm also planning to renovate my bathroom. I was thinking about getting wet rooms aberdeen instead of a standard bathtub, but what would happen to all my bubble baths?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. mobile bathroom rental

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft closing toilet seats are ideal if you have children who slam the seat or husbands who won't close it as it is as easy as tapping it and it will close - slowly! toiletconsumer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... Braque Francais

    ReplyDelete