Sunday 28 December 2014

in the press... design*sponge december 2014

A few months ago, I received an email from Brooklyn-based Grace Bonney, founder of the wildly successful interiors blog Design*Sponge, tentatively asking if she could feature a piece about our London home on her website. I happily agreed and set myself the challenge of taking photographs and writing a few words about our flat (or apartment if you're native to the US). If you'd like to see the results, make sure to catch the full article. I've picked out my favourite shots here too - it's quite funny really, we only have three proper rooms, but I photographed them from every possible angle! We've had a great response and I'm very grateful to Grace and Design*Sponge for the opportunity to share our ever-evolving space.

1 comment:

  1. Your home is gorgeous - really inspirational! Could you tell me what paint colour that beautiful green in your sitting room is?

    ReplyDelete